Russian-Belarusian Venture Investment Fund
RVC Infrafund and the Belarusian Innovation Fund as managing partners.
Investment focus of the fund is technological startups at the seed stage and the growth stage (round A).
As a rule, the Fund's investments are aimed at accelerated business scaling of portfolio companies.
Fund’s comparative advantages
- Quick and easy process of decision making
- Large volume of investments
- Flexibility in transaction structuring
- Expertise in all industries
- Business valuation at market price
- Portfolio company GR-support
Requirements to be invested
- Company registration in Russia or Belarus
- Fund participation in equity capital (possible different venture investment methods like convertible debt and other financing instruments)
- Target fund share in equity from 10% to 40%
- Investment amount in one company up to 140 mln ₽ that depends on the stage
- The company's revenue for the previous year less than 10 M ₽
- Private investor
- The company's revenue for the previous year between 10 and 300 M ₽
Member of the investment committee of the «Russian-Belarusian Venture Fund», Managing Director of RVC JSC
Member of the investment committee of the «Russian-Belarusian Venture Fund», Director of the Belarusian Innovation Fund
Member of the investment committee of the «Russian-Belarusian Venture Fund», Head of the Planning, Economics and Finance Department of the State Committee on Science and Technology of the Republic of Belarus, Member of the Board of Trustees of Belarusian innovation fund
Deputy Director of RVC Subsidiary Funds
ApplicationOnline application Download the template
28.12.2020Russian-Belarusian venture investment Fund invested 120 million roubles in APIBank
The money will be used to further develop a platform that allows any business to provide banking services within its own services.
20.10.2020Cinemood Raises $5 Million Through Innovative Factoring For Future Sales
GamesBoost42, a global start-up finance company, has opened a $5 million credit line for the portable mini projector manufacturer Cinemood.
30.10.2018RBF Venture will invest in ten new projects by 2020
Within the framework of the Open Innovations Forum, representatives of the RBF Ventures announced plans to invest new projects and to attract commercial co-investors to the capital of the fund.